BDO VELO C2C
Date: 6-7th September 2022
Start Location: BDO Office at 6am
We're pleased to invite you to join us for the BDO Coast to Coast cycling challenge. We'll take on the epic 170 mile Way of the Roses cycling route from Morecambe Bay to Bridlington Seafront.
The route will take us two days to complete including an overnight stay in Harrogate. We'll be fully supported en route with pro level support from the team at Struggle Events.
All riders will receive a detailed Road Book with all the info they need to take part, but here's some useful info for you:
- You, your bike and a bag will be transferred to Morecambe and from Bridlington
- You will need to get yourself and your bike to and from the BDO office before and after the event
- Overnight stay and dinner in Harrogate included on the evening of 6th September.
- Cafe stops en route both days are included
- You'll need to provide your own bike in good working order and a helmet (compulsory)
- Expert ride leaders will accompany you and direct the route
- A mechanic and support car will be en route to support you throughout the event
Struggle Events are local experts in cycling events. Their team of guides, mechanic and support staff will look after every rider throughout and ensure everyone completes the route and enjoys the experience.