Network Bike creates a synergy between business and your bike. Meet, connect and ride with like-minded people. Discover our stylish venues and enjoy our challenging routes in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
Upcoming event: 23rd September 2016 from 8:30am, Christian’s, Harrogate.
ON THE DAY
- NETWORKING BREAKFAST: The chef’s at Christian’s will be serving up hearty fuel and fresh coffee from 8:30am (All included).
- OTE ON BUSINESS: The CEO of breakthrough sports nutrition brand OTE and sponsor or Tour de France teams LottoNL-Jumbo and Cannondale-Garmin will be sharing his business story of success.
- POWER KITCHEN: CrossFit-cum-foodie fanatics from new business start-up Power Kitchen will be explaining the art of their new business and product launch.
- RIDE: Head out on our fully signposted, challenging route among North Yorkshire’s stunning scenery.
- POST-RIDE NETWORKING: Relax back at Christian’s and pass out your business cards.
We’ve devised a testing 43-mile route taking in 3632 ft of elevation including notorious climbs such as Norwood Edge and Hartwith Bank. Click here to view the Network Bike route and download the GPX file.
Christian’s is a hidden gem among Harrogate’s foodie fraternity. Nestled among a popular antique’s fair and garden centre, this modern, trendy cafe-cum-restaurant is a real find in the outskirts of Harrogate. It makes a great location to escape on bikes into the hills and also makes a mean breakfast.
Christian’s, Crimple Hall, Leeds Rd, Pannal, Harrogate, North Yorks HG3 1EW: Get directions
Limited places available. Get on the guest list now for only £49.