Appleyard Lees YFM Velo
Business Networking For Cyclists in Yorkshire
Date: 8:30am on Thursday 5th September 2019
Location: Utopia at Broughton Hall
Join us for the annual Appleyard Lees YFM Velo; business networking out on the bikes surrounded by the best of Yorkshire's stunning landscape and our favourite cycling roads.
On The Day
- Join the Appleyard Lees & FYM team for networking over coffee and croissants at our stunning venue of Utopia at Broughton Hall
- Enjoy a fully supported, guided ride by Struggle Events; the Official Cycling Tour Guides of the UCI Road World Championships
- Choice of 65 mile and 45 mile route including the challenge climb over Malham Cove
- Choose from friendly groups led by expert ride leaders who will guide you along the route
- Mid-ride feed station stocked with OTE Sports nutrition and snacks
- Feel safe in the knowledge there’s expert mechanical support out on the route with you
- Relax and reflect with your fellow riders over a gourmet buffet lunch back at Broughton Hall
- Meet new people, both on and off the bike – the Appleyard Lees YFM Velo is always commended for its focus on networking
BUSINESS NETWORKING FOR CYCLISTS
The extremely popular Appleyard Lees YFM Velo is a business networking cycling event open to any like-minded business person who wants to meet and connect - all while enjoying a ride out in the stunning Yorkshire Dales.
What better way to bring everyone together than a day out of the office in the Yorkshire countryside enjoying the views by bike and networking with like-minded cyclists – all the while raising money for charity.
Appleyard Lees YFM Velo is proud to support the MDS Patient Support charity. MDS UK Patient Support Group is a charity born in 2008 to raise awareness of MDS, offer support and information to patients and families and campaign to increase the quality of life and make treatments available to those affected by Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Utopia at Broughton Hall
About Appleyard Lees
Appleyard Lees is a leading intellectual property law firm of patent and trade mark attorneys and specialist solicitors, providing clients worldwide with a full spectrum of advice and a fully integrated approach to all aspects of IP.
YFM Equity Partners is an independant private equity business owned by its sector management and investment team. YFM invests up to £10 million of equity through office in Leeds, London, Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield.