OTE Training Camp
Join Struggle Events at our training camp in Mallorca on 16th – 23rd March 2018 and enjoy a week of training in the paradise island for cycling.
NOTE: Please contact a member of the Struggle Events team to reserve a place on the camp before paying your deposit: email@example.com
You’ll cover 80-100 miles every day around the paradise island for cyclists. Our expert Mallorca Rider Leaders will guide you along the best roads, taking in expertly crafted routes away from the usual tourist traffic of bikes. You’ll ride in group based on ability level to ensure maximum enjoyment and training benefits.
You’ll stay at the Zafiro Tropic & Spa 4* hotel and a hub for cyclists in Mallorca. Inside is a bike shop, mechanic’s workshop, high-end carbon bike hire shop, bike storage, fitness room, massage therapist and three pools. The hotel is ideally located between the flat lands and the mountains to offer variety to the week. Included in your stay is a gourmet buffet breakfast and evening meal fit for a pro.
- Accommodation at four star ZafiroTropic Spa Aparthotel
- Half board; hearty breakfasts and delicious evening cuisine
- Airport transfers for you and your bike
- Choice of three group led rides by experienced Mallorca ride leaders
- Water to refill your bottles at lunch stops
- Evening activities
- Free OTE Starter Pack
- OTE money wallet/iPhone case
- 24/7 support, help and advice from our on-site team
- Secure bike storage
- On-site bike shop and mechanic
- Access to three pools, spa, massage therapist and fitness room
£549 based on two people sharing a room.
£689 based on a private single-occupancy room.
*Solo travellers can be paired up where requested. Please highlight this when making your booking.
You can pay your OTE Mallorca Training Camp deposit online here. The outstanding balance will be due six weeks prior to the camp. For details about the camp visit our dedicated website at www.otetrainingcamp.com