Struggle Coached Rider Packages
Struggle Events has always aspired to offer training plans, to provide winter motivation and help get riders around the epic parcours in the best shape possible.
But we're big believers that training plans should be individual and adaptive. That's why we're so excited to offer an exclusive limited number of personal coaching packages in association with Mint Cycling.
About The Coach
We've carefully selected Mint Cycling as Struggle Events' resident coaching provider. Director of Mint Cycling Tom Murray is a former British professional, a three-time national medal holder, has regularly raced the Tour Series, Tour of Britain, Revolution Track Series, and more. And as a former Yorkshire Road Race Champion, we believe Tom can offer unique, personal knowledge alongside his exemplary coaching credentials to our Struggle Coached Rider packages.
Mint Cycling coaches up-and-coming British professionals and aspiring young talent. Coached riders include Mark Donovan of Team Wiggins set up by Sir Bradley Wiggins and Jake Womersley who has ridden for a number of high-profile teams such as Canyon Eisberg and last year rode for the new Yorkshire team Holdsworth Pro Cycling Team set up by Russ and Dean Downing.
Struggle Coached Rider Packages Include:
- Personal Consultation - phone consultation or face-to-face where possible
- Rider Analysis - Full analysis of historic training and performances
- Training Peaks Account - For training delivery and feedback
- Personalised Training Plan - Dynamic week-by-week training plan delivered via Training Peaks online software, also available as an android and iPhone app
- Personalised Feedback - Fitness, recovery and rest advice and analysis
- Coach Contact - Regular contact with your coach when needed
- Nutrition Guidance - including special offers from OTE
- Event Plan - Ride day plan and tactical preview
- Upgrade: Test & Ride - Add to your package a one-to-one fitness test followed by a ride with your coach