Take on 10,000+ ft of climbing in one ride during August 2020 to smash the Struggle 10k+ challenge and receive your Struggle medal.
Ride Over 10,000ft in One Ride in August!
We don't care where you do it or how you do it! You can ride a big loop, Everest up your local climb or ride laps of your favourite hilly route. The Struggle 10K+ is a free road cycling challenge for anyone, anywhere, to help keep morale high during the pandemic.
STEP 1: RIDE
- Ride over 10,000+ ft of climbing to complete to Struggle Dales challenge.
- Ride over 12,000+ ft of climbing to complete the Struggle Moors challenge.
STEP 2: SUBMIT YOUR RIDE
- Upload your ride to Strava, Garmin, Ride with GPX or another provider.
- Submit the link to your ride in the box below.
- Include your address in the box below and we'll send you your medal in the post.
WIN A STRUGGLE BUNDLE!!
Share images of your ride on social media at tag @struggleevents to be in with the chance to win a Struggle bundle including cycling cap, socks and matching water bottles.*Winner selected on 1st September once the challenge has ended.